My name is Lars Ivar Hatledal, and this is my blog 😀
I work as a PhD candidate with the mechatronics lab at NTNU Aalesund. As such, I have the pleasure of working with a lot of cool gadgets and some very pleasant colleagues.
I have a bachelor’s degree in Automation and a masters in Simulation & Visualisation
- Chu, Yingguang; Hatledal, Lars Ivar; Zhang, Houxiang; Æsøy, Vilmar; Ehlers, Sören. (2018) Virtual prototyping for maritime crane design and operations. Journal of Marine Science and Technology.
- Chu, Yingguang; Hatledal, Lars Ivar; Æsøy, Vilmar; Ehlers, Sören; Zhang, Houxiang. (2018) An Object-Oriented Modeling Approach to Virtual Prototyping of Marine Operation Systems Based on Functional Mock-Up Interface Co-Simulation. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering-Transactions of The Asme. vol. 140 (2).
- (2017) Numerical Study for a Catamaran Gripper-Monopile Mechanism of a Novel Offshore Wind Turbine Assembly Installation Procedure. ASME 2017 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering – Volume 9: Offshore Geotechnics; Torgeir Moan Honoring Symposium.
- (2016) Integrated Flexible Maritime Crane Architecture for the Offshore Simulation Centre AS (OSC): A Flexible Framework for Alternative Maritime Crane Control Algorithms. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering. vol. 41 (2).
- (2016) Towards A Virtual Prototyping Framework for Ship Maneuvering in Offshore Operations. OCEANS 2016 Shanghai – MTS/IEEE.
- (2015) Controlling Kuka Industrial Robots : Flexible Communication Interface JOpenShowVar. IEEE robotics & automation magazine. vol. 22 (4).
- (2015) A wave simulator and active heave compensation framework for demanding offshore crane operations.Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE). vol. 2015-June (June).
- (2015) Virtual prototyping system for maritime crane design and operation based on functional mock-up interface. Proceedings of Oceans ’15 MTS/IEEE, Genova, Italy, May 18-21, 2015.
- (2015) A Voxel-Based Numerical Method for Computing and Visualising the Workspace of Offshore Cranes. ASME 2015 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering.
- (2015) A Software Architecture for Simulation and Visualisation based on the Functional Mock-up Interface and Web Technologies. Proceedings of The 57th Conference on Simulation and Modelling (SIMS 56) : October, 7-9, 2015, Linköping University, Sweden.
- (2014) JIOP : A Java Intelligent Optimisation and Machine Learning Framework. Proceedings 28th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation ECMS 2014, May 27th – May 30th, 2014, Brescia, Italy.
- (2014) JOpenShowVar: An open-source cross-platform communication interface to Kuka robots. 2014 IEEE International Conference on Information and Automation (ICIA 2014) : 28-30 July 2014, Hailar, China.
- (2014) A mapping approach for controlling different maritime cranes and robots using ANN. Mechatronics and automation : IEEE International conference, 2014 : Proceedings ICMA 2014 : 3 – 6 aug, 2014, Tianjin, China.
- (2013) A universal Control architecture for maritime Cranes and robots using Genetic algorithms as a possible mapping approach. Proceeding of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO) 2013, 12-14 Dec. 2013, Shenzhen, China